Thursday, April 9, 2009

How does he remember that?

So this morning Owen started the day by eating his English muffin, or his "poppy beards" as he calls it. While he was eating I made a piece of toast and sat down to eat with him. Suddenly Owen pointed to the counter and said, "Charlie Brown makes it too." I was like, what? I turned and looked at the counter and saw nothing that was Charlie Brown. So I asked Owen what he meant. And he said, "Charlie Brown makes toast too." I started to get nervous, thinking, is he seeing things? Then I remembered THIS!





Of COURSE! Charlie Brown and Snoopy make toast for their friends for Thanksgiving! What a crazy memory the boy has!


Then Owen pretty much spent the rest of the day doing what he always does, which is recreating scenes from Star Wars using his nifty little Galactic Hero Star Wars characters. He is really into Jawas right now, carrying him EVERYWHERE.

Jawas IS pretty cool looking.

0 comments: